IUI Treatment in Indore
Get IUI Treatment in Indore and Enjoy a Healthy Pregnancy
Dr. Sushmita Mukherjee is a fertility specialist that offers the best IUI treatment in Indore. She has over 30 years of experience in the field of fertility and has helped countless couples conceive. Her state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and she employs a team of highly skilled professionals. If you are looking for the best IUI treatment in Indore, look no further than Dr. Sushmita Mukherjee.
What is IUI Treatment?
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a fertility treatment that involves placing sperm inside a woman’s uterus to facilitate fertilization. The goal of IUI is to increase the number of sperm that reach the fallopian tubes and subsequently increase the chance of pregnancy. IUI is often used in conjunction with fertility drugs to increase the chances of success.
When is IUI Treatment Suggested?
There are several methods to help infertile couples get pregnant. IUI is only for a specific type of infertile couples who have trouble getting pregnant.
- Ovulatory dysfunction
- Ejaculatory-sexual disorders in a partner
- Infertility of cervical origin
- sub fertile sperm
- A woman’s lack of a sexual partner
- The presence of hereditary diseases in a man with an unfavorable medical and genetic prognosis
Important! The indication for Intrauterine Insemination is determined by the doctor. It’s not possible for someone who isn’t a professional to make a proper diagnosis without seeing the patient.
How Does IUI Treatment Works?
The procedure can be done on an outpatient basis, in conjunction with a natural or induced menstrual cycle. A complete examination of partners is initially performed. Violations will be dealt with as necessary. There are several main stages of intrauterine insemination with sperm. Among them:
- Controlled ovarian stimulation with small doses of hormonal drugs (if indicated)
- Ultrasound monitoring of folliculogenesis in order to assess the growth of follicles, their size, number and optimal time for the procedure
- Sperm collection from a sexual partner or its defrosting (if cryopreservation was previously performed)
- Biomaterial processing
The procedure is done quickly and painless. Insemination can be done in a conventional chair without the use of anesthesia. If necessary, the excess secretions are removed from the cervical region.